- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 2 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 whole lemon, juiced
- 3/4 tbsp mustard
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp parsley
- 1 zucchini, diced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 2 tbsp butter
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a large bowl, combine shrimp, coconut oil, garlic, lemon juice, mustard, honey, and parsley. Mix well, then add tomatoes and zucchini. Coat well, then refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Mold four large pieces of foil into boat shapes and divide shrimp/veggie mixture equally into them.
- Top each with 1/2 tbsp butter, then fold over foil to seal packs.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve with noodles, rice, or a side of garlic bread.