- 1 lb ground beef
- Tater tots
- 3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can cream of chicken
- 1 cup diced onions
- Brown ground beef and drain. Add onions and cook til soft.
- Combine ground beef mixture, salsa, two cups cheese, and cream of chicken* in crockpot.
- Top with tater tots and cook on LOW for two hours
- Top with rest of cheese and cook for an additional hour or until tots reach desired crispiness.
*Home made cream of chicken substitute
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1/2 tsp Better than Bouillon + 1/2 cup water OR 1 cup chicken broth
Instructions: Combine milk and butter, melt over high heat. Add additional ingredients, stirring to desired thickness.