- 1-2 lbs salmon
- 1-2 lbs asparagus
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lemon
- 3 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- 3/4 tsp onion powder
- parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Line baking pan with parchment paper and lay salmon
- Mix 2 tbsp olive oil, juice of half a lemon, 2 tbsp minced garlic, dijon mustard and onion powder in a bowl. Brush onto salmon.
- Toss asparagus in 1 tbsp olive oil and 1 tbsp minced garlic. Lay around salmon.
- Sprinkle salmon with pepper and asparagus with salt to taste.
- Bake for 10 min. Remove from oven, sprinkle Parmesan cheese, bake for another 10 minutes.
Serve with rice or biscuits and enjoy!